It is in no way possible to change, return or cancel a ticket. Upon the receipt of your order, an automatic process makes sure that your tickets are removed from sale, and then printed. An order is a closed cycle and can not be changed for tax and security reasons. A ticket is a tax document for all purposes, and for current legislation can not be changed or canceled. For this we can not accept cancellations, changes or additional requests for tickets.
Articles in this section
- Muse: Information for the purchase of tickets for Firenze Rocks, 17/06/2022
- Guns N' Roses: Information for the purchase of tickets for Milan, San Siro 10/07/2022
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets?
- How can I purchase tickets on the website?
- What are the costs of the service?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- What does "Currently not available" mean?
- Is there a time limit for buying tickets online?
- How can I receive an order?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?