UPDATES ON SEPTEMBER, 11 2020: In light of the legislative changes made to art. 88 of Law no. 24 of 2020 by article 183 of law no. 77 of 2020 (the so-called "Relaunch Decree"), published on July, 18 2020 on the Gazzetta Ufficiale and the clarifications made regarding its application, we inform you that, starting from September, 18 2020 and limited to cancelled events, it will be possible to proceed with the request for conversion from voucher to monetary refund.
What requirements must your request meet?
- the refund must have already been requested via voucher according to the terms provided
- the voucher must be intact (not partially already used)
- the voucher must relate to a ticket of a canceled event (click here to visit the dedicated page https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/en-us/categories/360000706513-Cancelled-and-Rescheduled-Events )
- the refund request for the issued voucher must be received within 30 days from the date the form is made available on this page (link https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/en-us/articles/360007905958-Refund-request-event-list ) or by the deadline set by the individual organizer of the event.
Finally, we remind you that all vouchers already issued and not converted into monetary refunds remain valid and can be used for the purchase of new tickets within the 18 months of validity.
The organizers of the events, as well as the ticketing companies interested in the sale of tickets for the shows organized by them, reserve the right to promptly update concert ticket holders with any news, including by updating the FAQs.
According to Article 88 of the Decree Law No. 18 dated March, 17 2020, converted to the Law 27/2020, as amended by the Decree Law No. 34 dated May, 19 2020 (Article 183 Paragraph 11) and later by the Decree Law No. 137 dated October, 28 2020, Ticketmaster Italia inform you that the tickets for the events that were scheduled between March, 8 2020 and November, 24 2020 and that got cancelled or rescheduled, will be reimbursed through a voucher, if requested by each Event Organizer.
The customers affected by this reimbursement method will be contacted directly and will receive the information about requesting, receiving and spending the voucher on Ticketmaster.it. The voucher will be valid for 18 months.
We kindly invite customers to carefully follow the indications given and send the reimbursement requests only through the channels written in our FAQs and indicated by our Customer Service and not through other channels such as social media, other Ticketmaster emails and payment provider platforms. In order to be considered valid, the reimbursement requests must be submitted according to the procedure clearly indicated in the dedicated customer care section.
We thank again all customers for their patience and collaboration during this difficult period due to the COVID-19 health emergency, highlighting that the wait and refund times will be longer than usual and may extent to the next few months. We kindly invite customers to wait for our reply to the requests already submitted, without sending out more requests on the same topic.
Caring for the safety and well-being of our fans has been and always will be Ticketmaster’s most important priority, especially during challenging times like these. As global health concerns continue to develop, our team is working diligently behind the scenes, coordinating with local authorities in monitoring and assessing overall impact, while actively supporting the artists, promoters, festivals and venues you love as they work out how best to proceed with the thousands of events they have on the horizon.
While some events unfortunately have had to be cancelled, we are working with many of our event partners to see how best to reschedule each event for your enjoyment. As you can imagine, this takes time, so we truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this new territory.
In order to provide you with as much information as we can, we have created a dedicated section that will be consistently updated with changes to the status of all impacted events, so feel free to check back often.
As a result of the high volume of cancellations and rescheduled events, we encourage you not to reach out directly with a refund request. The best way to check your event status is through this section.
In the meantime, please see below for more detailed guidance:
- For future events that are still scheduled, you’re all set. There’s nothing you need to do. If anything changes, we will contact you with updates.
- If your event has been cancelled, there’s also nothing you need to do. We’ll get in touch with you directly with more information.
- If your event has been rescheduled, we are working with the event organiser to identify new dates, and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation and more information this.
- For additional information, you can visit our help centre.
Please understand that due to the high volume of enquiries, our Fan Support team is experiencing longer than normal wait times.
For now, we want to thank you for being such a valued part of the live entertainment world. We are working around the clock on solutions and truly apologise for any inconvenience.
At Ticketmaster, our vision is to connect people through the power of live events. What makes these experiences so special is the pure joy we feel from being among a community of like-minded, dedicated fans. We’d like to take a moment to offer our most sincere support to any of our fellow fans, friends and family who have been affected by this virus. We wish everyone the best health and safety during this difficult time, and we look forward to returning to our favourite live events as soon as possible.