Ticket purchase limit is set to allow everyone to buy tickets correctly. This ensures that the first to access a sale do not buy all the tickets at once and leave enough for those who will come after them, avoiding irregularities. The ticket limit for each order is set by event promoters.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets?
- How can I purchase tickets on the website?
- What are the costs of the service?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- What does "Currently not available" mean?
- Is there a time limit for buying tickets online?
- How can I receive an order?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- How can I purchase reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- Was my order successful?