Ticket purchase limit is set to allow everyone to buy tickets correctly. This ensures that the first to access a sale do not buy all the tickets at once and leave enough for those who will come after them, avoiding irregularities. The ticket limit for each order is set by event promoters.
Articles in this section
- VIP Tickets
- Order to be confirmed
- If I buy reduced tickets, do I have to prove at the venue my entitlement to the reduction?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- Can I change my shipping address after ordering my tickets?
- Can I buy tickets for events taking place outside Italy?
- Why can't I choose choose the eTicket option?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- Was my order successful?
- Do I have to print my e-Ticket in colour?
Have more questions? Submit a request