Please note that evidence of the right to a reduction must be shown at the entrance. Without evidence to show combined with the ticket, access to the venue could be denied. The promoter of the event could take legal action if he suspects fraudulent use.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets?
- How can I purchase tickets on the website?
- What are the costs of the service?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- What does "Currently not available" mean?
- Is there a time limit for buying tickets online?
- How can I receive an order?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- How can I purchase reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- Was my order successful?