Different times are foreseen according to the delivery method selected during the purchase phase, the type of ticket or the provisions for each individual event. If you do not find the box next to the ticket, it means that the service is no longer available. In any case, you will find the expiry date of the service indicated at the time of entering your request.
Articles in this section
- Who can resell the ticket?
- Does the resale service cost anything?
- What cost will the new ticket buyer pay?
- How can I resell my ticket?
- What is the timing of the resale service for an event?
- How do I know if my resale request has been successful?
- When does my resale request expire?
- What do the colored labels under my orders mean?
- What do the colored labels mean within a single order?
- What do the colored labels under my requests mean?