No cost will be applied for the resale service to those who purchase the new ticket. The ticket will be inserted in the normal purchase flow and the new buyer will have to bear the normal costs of any purchase on Ticketmaster.it.
Articles in this section
- Who can resell the ticket?
- Does the resale service cost anything?
- What cost will the new ticket buyer pay?
- How can I resell my ticket?
- What is the timing of the resale service for an event?
- How do I know if my resale request has been successful?
- When does my resale request expire?
- What do the colored labels under my orders mean?
- What do the colored labels mean within a single order?
- What do the colored labels under my requests mean?