When accessing your account on Ticketmaster.it, you will find a “T” icon next to the order status in the section “My orders.” By clicking on the “T” icon, you will find the ticket you have transferred.
Articles in this section
- Does the ticket transfer service automatically carry out the name change service?
- What is the ticket transfer service and what is it needed for?
- Does the ticket transfer service cost anything?
- Who can transfer the ticket?
- How can I transfer my ticket?
- Why can’t I transfer my ticket?
- Where can I find the ticket I have been transferred?
- Where can I find the ticket I have transferred?
- I can’t see the ticket I have been transferred in “My orders”, why?
- I have transferred a ticket with “Courier Delivery” to another user’s account, how does the delivery take place?