Yes, they are. We remind you that it is not possible to change name and surname on the tickets or resale the tickets purchased on the other Ticketmaster websites (e.g. Ticketmaster.co.uk) because they are linked to other sales portals.
Articles in this section
- How do I identify an event subject to the Battelli law?
- If I don’t have a personal account on Ticketmaster.it, can I access to the name change and resale services?
- Can I change the ticket recipient?
- What do I have to show when arriving at the venue on the event day?
- What is the Battelli law and what does it involve?
- What does the Battelli law imply?
- Does the law apply to the music genres only or does it apply to other event types too?
- Are the services available for the tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.it only?
- I saw the event was sold out, why are there new seats available now?
- The event has been cancelled, how do I get refunded?