When many users simultaneously book tickets in their shopping cart waiting to be purchased, it may occur that the availability for a certain type of ticket is momentairly absent. If the time available for the user to purchse the tickets expires without the payment operation being completed, the tickets will become available to other users requesting the same type of ticket.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets?
- How can I purchase tickets on the website?
- What are the costs of the service?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- What does "Currently not available" mean?
- Is there a time limit for buying tickets online?
- How can I receive an order?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- How can I purchase reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- Was my order successful?