When many users simultaneously book tickets in their shopping cart waiting to be purchased, it may occur that the availability for a certain type of ticket is momentairly absent. If the time available for the user to purchse the tickets expires without the payment operation being completed, the tickets will become available to other users requesting the same type of ticket.
Articles in this section
- VIP Tickets
- Order to be confirmed
- If I buy reduced tickets, do I have to prove at the venue my entitlement to the reduction?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- Can I change my shipping address after ordering my tickets?
- Can I buy tickets for events taking place outside Italy?
- Why can't I choose choose the eTicket option?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- Was my order successful?
- Do I have to print my e-Ticket in colour?
Have more questions? Submit a request