After purchasing on the Ticketmaster website, you can check in the My account section to see if the order has been completed successfully. In the "My orders" section you will find a summary of your orders, updated after a maximum of 60 minutes from the purchase. You will also receive an email confirmation of your purchase. Please also check your spam folder if the confirmation does not arrive within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Guns N' Roses: Information for the purchase of tickets for Milan, San Siro 10/07/2022
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets?
- How can I purchase tickets on the website?
- What are the costs of the service?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- What does "Currently not available" mean?
- Is there a time limit for buying tickets online?
- How can I receive an order?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- How can I purchase reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?