It is in no way possible to change, return or cancel a ticket. Upon the receipt of your order, an automatic process makes sure that your tickets are removed from sale, and then printed. An order is a closed cycle and can not be changed for tax and security reasons. A ticket is a tax document for all purposes, and for current legislation can not be changed or canceled. For this we can not accept cancellations, changes or additional requests for tickets.
Articles in this section
- VIP Tickets
- Order to be confirmed
- If I buy reduced tickets, do I have to prove at the venue my entitlement to the reduction?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- Can I change my shipping address after ordering my tickets?
- Can I buy tickets for events taking place outside Italy?
- Why can't I choose choose the eTicket option?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- Was my order successful?
- Do I have to print my e-Ticket in colour?
Have more questions? Submit a request