No, any residual credit of the Voucher can be spent later within the expiration date of the Voucher, always for events of the same Organizer, until the exhaustion of its value.
Articles in this section
- What is the Voucher introduced by D.L. n. 18?
- Who can ask for a refund through Voucher?
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to request the Voucher?
- How can I apply for the Voucher online?
- What is the value of the Voucher?
- If I purchased a Vip Pack for a cancelled event do I am entitled to the Voucher?
- Does the Voucher have a deadline?
- How can I use my Voucher?
- What are the steps to spend the credit of my Voucher?
- Can I use my Voucher to purchase events from other Organizers?