No, through the resale service the old ticket is canceled and a new ticket is reissued. If a ticket has been successfully resold, it will be canceled and will no longer be usable to enter the event.
Articles in this section
- Who can resell the ticket?
- Does the resale service cost anything?
- What cost will the new ticket buyer pay?
- How can I resell my ticket?
- What is the timing of the resale service for an event?
- How do I know if my resale request has been successful?
- When does my resale request expire?
- What do the colored labels under my orders mean?
- What do the colored labels mean within a single order?
- What do the colored labels under my requests mean?