No, through the change name service the old ticket is cancelled and a new ticket is re-issued. If a ticket has been successfully renamed, it will be cancelled and will no longer be usable to access the event. The ticket with the new name will instead be valid.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the address for the shipment of my tickets instead of using the one indicated during the purchase?
- Who can make the name change request?
- What is the timing of the change name service for an event?
- How come I don't see the option to change the name of my ticket?
- Is a ticket still valid to attend an event after changing the name on it?
- I have changed my mind, can I cancel the change name request and recover my ticket?
- What do the colored labels under my orders mean?
- What do the colored labels mean within a single order?
- What do the colored labels under my requests mean?
- How many times can I change the name on a ticket?