Yes, the cost of the resale service is generally € 6.00 per ticket. However, during the current state of emergency due to Covid-19 the cost is € 2.00 per ticket. The cost of the service will be charged only if the ticket is resold to a new buyer. Once the ticket has been resold the face value and pre-sale fee will be refunded to the account holder of the original order, minus the commission, any shipping and the cost of the resale service. You will find the receipt regarding the cost of the service in the "My orders" and "My requests" sections.
Articles in this section
- Who can resell the ticket?
- Does the resale service cost anything?
- What cost will the new ticket buyer pay?
- How can I resell my ticket?
- What is the timing of the resale service for an event?
- How do I know if my resale request has been successful?
- When does my resale request expire?
- What do the colored labels under my orders mean?
- What do the colored labels mean within a single order?
- What do the colored labels under my requests mean?