On the event day, you will have to show the authorities a valid ID card with photo ID in order for them to check the name and surname on the ticket. Photocopies and digital pictures of the ID card are not permitted.
Articles in this section
- If I don’t have a personal account on Ticketmaster.it, can I access to the name change and resale services?
- Can I change the ticket recipient?
- What do I have to show when arriving at the venue on the event day?
- What is the Battelli law and what does it involve?
- What does the Battelli law imply?
- Does the law apply to the music genres only or does it apply to other event types too?
- Are the services available for the tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.it only?
- I saw the event was sold out, why are there new seats available now?
- The event has been cancelled, how do I get refunded?
- I made a mistake when I entered the name and surname during the purchasing process, what do I need to do?