The law applies to the pop and rock concerts and other event types with over 5,000 attendees.
Articles in this section
- If I don’t have a personal account on Ticketmaster.it, can I access to the name change, resale and ticket transfer services?
- Can I change the ticket recipient?
- What do I have to show when arriving at the venue on the event day?
- What is the Battelli law and what does it involve?
- What does the Battelli law imply?
- Does the law apply to the music genres only or does it apply to other event types too?
- Are the services available for the tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.it only?
- I saw the event was sold out, why are there new seats available now?
- The event has been cancelled, how do I get refunded?
- I made a mistake when I entered the name and surname during the purchasing process, what do I need to do?