Due to the medical emergency caused by the Covid-19 virus, the 5 Seconds of Summer tour in Italy has been rescheduled for 2022 as it follows:
- April 29 2021 – Lorenzini District, Milan à May 8 2022 – Lorenzini District, Milan
- May, 1 2021 – Kioene Arena, Padua à May 7 2022 – Kioene Arena, Padua
If you already bought tickets, those will be valid for the new dates.
For the Milan date moved from Mediolanum Forum in Assago, Milan, to Lorenzini District in Milan, here are the scheduled reallocations:
- the "Soundcheck Seated Experience" ticket holders will be upgraded to the "Soundcheck STANDING Experience";
- the standing ticket holders and the premium first numbered sector ticket holders will have the right to the Early Entry accessto the standing area in the new venue;
- the Anello C second numbered sector ticket holders will have the right to access the standing areaof the new venue (Posto Unico), despite this being more expensive;
- the Anello B first numbered sector ticket holders will have the right to access the standing areaof the new venue (Posto Unico, same price).
According to Article 88 of the Decree Law No. 18 dated March, 17 2020, converted to the Law 27/2020, as amended by the Decree Law No. 34 dated May, 19 2020 (Article 183 Paragraph 11), you may send your request for refund through voucher no later than July, 15 2020 by selecting the 5 Seconds of Summer event bought and found on the ticket from the drop-down menu.