The Voucher is the reimbursement method introduced by law to deal with the Covid-19 emergency. The Voucher concerns cancelled or rescheduled events that were scheduled from March 8, 2020 to September 30, 2020 and can be spent only for future events scheduled by the same Organizer and on sale on Ticketmaster.it.
Articles in this section
- What is the Voucher introduced by D.L. n. 18?
- Who can ask for a refund through Voucher?
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to request the Voucher?
- How can I apply for the Voucher online?
- What is the value of the Voucher?
- If I purchased a Vip Pack for a cancelled event do I am entitled to the Voucher?
- Does the Voucher have a deadline?
- How can I use my Voucher?
- What are the steps to spend the credit of my Voucher?
- Can I use my Voucher to purchase events from other Organizers?