While purchasing, if you have received an SMS from your bank for the payment to Ticketmaster.it, but you haven’t received any order confirmation email and you don’t see any order displayed into your account, it means that your payment has not been processed correctly, therefore it has not been charged and you need to initiate the purchase anew. The message from your bank does not refer to the actual charge, but to the payment authorization which in this case has taken too much time from the moment the payment has been launched.
Articles in this section
- Was my payment processed correctly?
- How does the "pick up at the event" of my ticket work?
- How long does it take to ship my tickets?
- Which payment methods are available?
- Can I change the delivery method once the ticket has been purchased?
- I have not received my eTicket, what can I do?
- What is an eTicket and how is it delivered?
- What is 3-D Secure and what benefits does it have?