The final confirmation of the order is not immediate and occurs after a series of checks that we carry out after we receive authorization of the payment by the payment circuit. These checks are concluded within the day. Once the checks are completed, a confirmation e-mail is sent and only then the credit card is charged, and the email is sent to the customer.
Articles in this section
- VIP Tickets
- Order to be confirmed
- If I buy reduced tickets, do I have to prove at the venue my entitlement to the reduction?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- Can I change my shipping address after ordering my tickets?
- Can I buy tickets for events taking place outside Italy?
- Why can't I choose choose the eTicket option?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- Was my order successful?
- Do I have to print my e-Ticket in colour?
Have more questions? Submit a request