The final confirmation of the order is not immediate and occurs after a series of checks that we carry out after we receive authorization of the payment by the payment circuit. These checks are concluded within the day. Once the checks are completed, a confirmation e-mail is sent and only then the credit card is charged, and the email is sent to the customer.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets?
- How can I purchase tickets on the website?
- What are the costs of the service?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- What does "Currently not available" mean?
- Is there a time limit for buying tickets online?
- How can I receive an order?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- How can I purchase reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- Was my order successful?