Ticketmaster is an easy-to-use website with easy instructions for each step, which make the purchase process as simple as possible. You can find the events that interest you on the homepage, or simply search for them using the search function on the homepage. Choose the event and press "tickets". From there on, follow the other instructions.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be registered on the Ticketmaster website to buy tickets?
- How can I purchase tickets on the website?
- What are the costs of the service?
- Why can't I order more than a certain number of tickets for some events? (eg only 4 tickets?)
- What does "Currently not available" mean?
- Is there a time limit for buying tickets online?
- How can I receive an order?
- Can I cancel, change or return my tickets after ordering them?
- How can I purchase reduced tickets for students, seniors, etc.?
- Was my order successful?