⚠️ According to Article 88 of the Decree Law No. 18 dated March, 17 2020, converted to the Law 27/2020, as amended by the Decree Law No. 34 dated May, 19 2020 (Article 183 Paragraph 11), Ticketmaster Italia inform you that the tickets for the events that were scheduled between March, 8 2020 and September, 30 2020 and that got cancelled or rescheduled, will be reimbursed through a voucher, if requested by each Event Organizer.
🚨 The customers affected by this reimbursement method will be contacted directly and will receive the information about requesting, receiving and spending the voucher on Ticketmaster.it. The voucher will be valid for 18 months.
Once you have carried out the procedure to request your voucher and have received it via email, here you can read some useful information on how to redeem your voucher in order to buy a new ticket. 👇
As regards the voucher conditions, we remind you that:
- the voucher can only be used by the Ticketmaster Account holder that placed the order of the event that got cancelled or rescheduled.
- The Voucher is applicable to the entire order placed on Ticketmaster.it and cannot be requested only for some tickets. Furthermore, it is necessary that you submit a request for each ORDER made and once the Voucher has been requested it cannot be cancelled.
- As per regulation, the voucher amounts to the face value and presale fee of the ticket or tickets included in the order placed for the event subject to cancellation or rescheduling.
- The voucher can be redeemed within 18 months from the issue date, according to the legislation.
As regards the voucher use, we inform you that:
- the voucher is not a ticket and gives no right to enter the venue. In order to access the event, the voucher first needs to be turned into one or more regular admission tickets by buying a new ticket for the selected event.
- According to the legislation, the credit on your voucher can only be redeemed against the events organized by the same event organizer on sale on Ticketmaster.it.
What are the steps to spend your voucher credit? 📝
- Check the list constantly updated here with the events you can buy tickets for, always paying attention to the event organizer written on your voucher.
- Click on the “Ticket” button of the event you are interested in to check the updated information, i.e. seat availability, sectors, prices etc.
- Click on “Price details” to check the ticket face value and presale fee. We remind you that the voucher can only be used to cover these costs.
‼️ Service fees and any additional value exceeding your voucher credit must be paid through bank transfer. Ticketmaster will send you an email with the instructions and in the meantime your tickets will of course remain reserved in your name until the deadline indicated for the payment.
- Are you ready to confirm your choice? After choosing the event of your interest, fill in the form here
What happens after you have sent your request to spend your voucher credit? 📤
- Ticketmaster Customer Service will reply to you as soon as possible confirming whether the tickets requested are available or not. They will also list all the prices (e.g. the cost of the purchase requested, the redeemable voucher credit, the eventual amount exceeding your voucher credit, the eventual voucher balance) and will send you the instructions in order for you to pay any eventual additional amount. Please note that once the Voucher has been requested it cannot be cancelled.
- The payment must be completed within the deadline indicated (3 working days from our payment request email); if the payment deadline is not met, your reservation will be cancelled and the amount of the unused voucher will become available to you again. If you have completed the payment within the deadline indicated, you must reply to our request by sending us a copy of the bank transfer.
- After receiving the payment (this may take a few working days), we will send youthe order confirmation email with the order summary. When possible, the new ticket will be available to you via eTicket and will be sent via email. Alternatively, you will pick up the standard paper ticket at the venue on the event date.
❗ If you have completed the payment within the deadline indicated, don’t worry, your tickets have been confirmed, there is no risk of losing them!
Please consider it may take us a few days to send you the order confirmation and the order summary. Don’t worry and please don’t send us new requests about this earlier than at least 10 days after the payment.
Do you want to know your updated voucher balance? 💰
Contact us here
Do you want to know what events of the event organizer written on your voucher are currently on sale? 📅
Check out the constantly updated event list here: