⚠️ According to the provisions in the Decree Law "Decreto Cura Italia" and pursuant to Article 88 of the Decree Law No. 18 dated March, 17 2020 converted to the Law 27/2020, then amended by the Decree Law No. 34 dated May, 19 2020 (Article 183 Paragraph 11) and converted with amendments to Law No. 77 dated July, 17 2020, for the events originally scheduled during the restriction period due to the Covid-19 health emergency that have been cancelled or rescheduled, tickets will be reimbursed through a voucher, if requested by each Event Organizer. Ticketmaster will inform as soon as possible the customers affected by this reimbursement method, who will receive the information about requesting, receiving and spending the voucher on Ticketmaster.it. We kindly invite you to monitor the updates on the events and artists on the Organizer’s website as well.
🚨 Following the recent legislative changes to art. 88 of the law decree n. 18/2020, vouchers can be used within 36 months from the date of issue.The extension also applies to vouchers already issued. We remind you to check the issue date of your voucher to determine the new expiration date. Ticketmaster Italia informs that a new voucher with an updated expiration date will not be issued.
🚨 We remind you also that, once issued the voucher can only be spent on Ticketmaster.it and only for the purchase of future events scheduled by the same Organizer.
Once you have carried out the procedure to request your voucher and have received it via email, here you can read some useful information on how to redeem your voucher in order to buy a new ticket. 👇
As regards the voucher conditions, we remind you that:
- The voucher is applicable to the entire order placed on Ticketmaster.it and cannot be requested for some tickets only. Furthermore, it is necessary that you submit a request for each ORDER made and once the voucher has been requested it cannot be cancelled.
- As per regulation, the voucher amounts to the face value and presale fee of the ticket or tickets included in the order placed for the event subject to cancellation or rescheduling.
- The voucher can be redeemed within 36 months from the issue date, according to the legislation.
As regards the voucher use, we inform you that:
- The voucher is not a ticket and gives no right to enter the venue. In order to access the event, the voucher first must be turned into a regular admission tickets by buying a new ticket for the selected event.
- According to the legislation, the credit on your voucher can only be redeemed against the events organized by the same Event Organizer on sale on Ticketmaster.it.
What are the steps to spend your voucher credit? 📝
- Check the list of events on sale on Ticketmaster.it, always paying attention to the Event Organizer written on your voucher and on the event page.
- Click on the “Ticket” button of the event you are interested in to check the updated information, i.e. seat availability, sectors, prices etc.
- Click on “Price details” to check the ticket face value and presale fee. We remind you that the voucher can only be used to cover these costs.
- During the purchase process, please remember to enter your voucher code by paying attention to the three letters preceding the numbers. These letters identify the Organizer of the event selected and must match with those written on your voucher: this allows you to proceed with the purchase after selecting an event compatible with your code.
‼️ Service fees and any additional value exceeding your voucher credit must be paid by credit card during the voucher redemption process.
Do you want to know your updated voucher balance? 💰
Contact us here
Do you want to know which events of the Event Organizer written on your voucher are already on sale?
Find out here all the constantly updated events, provided that there are events scheduled by the Organizer themselves:
- Barley Arts
- Live Nation 3
- Live Nation Italia, Live Nation 2
- Eventi Verona
- Fondazione Musica per Roma
- Musica da Bere
- Shining Production
- Sol Eventi
- The Base
The voucher can only be used by the Ticketmaster Account holder that placed the order of the event that got cancelled or rescheduled.