The Italian dates of the 5 Seconds of Summer tour have been confirmed in May 2022 as follows:
- May 7 2022 – Kioene Arena, Padua (tickets for 30/05/2020 and 01/05/2021 will remain valid)
- May 8 2022 – NEW VENUE: Carroponte in Sesto San Giovanni, Milan (tickets for 29/05/2020 at Mediolanum Forum and 29/04/2021 and 08/05/2022 at Lorenzini District will remain valid)
If you purchased tickets for the previous dates, these will remain valid for the dates in May 2022.
Due to the medical emergency caused by the Covid-19 virus, the 5 Seconds of Summer tour in Italy has been rescheduled for 2022 as it follows:
- April 29 2021 – Lorenzini District, Milan > May 8 2022 – Lorenzini District, Milan
- May, 1 2021 – Kioene Arena, Padua > May 7 2022 – Kioene Arena, Padua
If you already bought tickets, those will be valid for the new dates.
For the Milan date moved from Mediolanum Forum in Assago, Milan, to Lorenzini District in Milan, here are the scheduled reallocations:
- the "Soundcheck Seated Experience" ticket holders will be upgraded to the "Soundcheck STANDING Experience";
- the standing ticket holders and the premium first numbered sector ticket holders will have the right to the Early Entry accessto the standing area in the new venue;
- the Anello C second numbered sector ticket holders will have the right to access the standing areaof the new venue (Posto Unico), despite this being more expensive;
- the Anello B first numbered sector ticket holders will have the right to access the standing areaof the new venue (Posto Unico, same price).
According to article 88 of the Decree Law No. 18 dated March 17 2020, converted to the Law 27/2020, as amended by the Decree Law No. 34 dated May 19 2020 and later by the Decree Law No. 137 dated October 28 2020 and the Decree Law dated November 4 2020, you may send your request for refund through voucher no later than May, 15 2021 by selecting the 5 Seconds Of Summer event corresponding to your purchase from the drop-down menu.